Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Hello Blog World!

Hi!  My name is Kim!
And this is my blog ... Thistle Stitches!!!

I've been wrestling with the idea of starting a blog for awhile now ... and here it is, my very . first . ever. blog post.  And it's just as scary as I thought it would be.

I'm starting this blog to keep an online record of my crafting adventures.  Though I'm sure there will be a bit of my "real" life in there too :)

Now I'm off to go figure out what the heck a widget is ...

Thanks for stopping by!!!

4 comments:

  1. Kim, we are SO excited for you as you begin this chapter of your quilting and crafting journey. We are also really proud that you are one of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! How did I miss this? Looking forward to the journey :) -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see you are blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete